Quality Solid Wood Plantation Shutters
For over 25 Years, Shutters Direct of Ventura County, CA, offers some of the finest quality solid wood plantation shutters available for your home. We are a family run business based in Camarillo, CA. We come to your home with working samples of our plantation shutters, and we'll provide you with a free estimate on the spot.
Quality Solid Wood Plantation Shutter ChoicesOur business has been built on offering our customers only the finest quality available at an affordable and very competitive price. Some of the features you will find unique to our plantation shutter offerings include:
- Highest Quality Grade A or finer Basswood. This grade of wood tremendously reduces the chance of warping (warping is a common problem with many lesser quality shutters). With our shutters, you will instantly notice the differences.
- Multi-Sequence hand sanding and Acrylic Lacquer Finish. With this multiple step process, our shutters give you a much more durable finish that can hold up to more use, and a finish that will keep its luster looking outstanding for many, many years to come.
- Tension Adjustment Screw. This feature assures that whether the shutter is brand new, or decades old, it will never become too tight or loose to operate properly. This means your shutters will work perfectly for decades.
- Hidden, Recessed Magnets. While many wood shutters today use magnets to secure the shutters closed, few go to extra mile to keep them hidden by recessing them inside the wood. This is just another important step in bringing you the finest quality.
- Stronger Joints Using Mortise and Tenon. Most plantation shutters today rely on joint construction that has been used for decades. Our shutters, conversely utilize a much stronger joint with mortise and tenon. This type of joint bonds more of the wood together and creates a significantly stronger and more reliable joint. The result for you is a much longer lasting shutter.
- Mortised Hinges. Our plantation shutters offer mortised hinges to give the shutter a tighter fit for your window opening. While other shutters only have an outside hinge which is not recessed. The result of that type is a needles and unsightly gap between the shutter and the frame.